Friday, November 14, 2008

Officer's Bad Day At Work

Alright, I saw this in the news and just had to comment on it….talk about a bad day at work. Here is the link to the article on a 35 year old man, arrested for DUI, urinating on the officer while being driven to jail. (read the article from Policeone.com) This is absurd. I have been in many situations where a prisoner wants to go to the bathroom. I have had them actually relieve themselves in the back of my car on numerous occasions. (This is never a pretty sight, although it is always a little satisfying having your prisoner walk into booking at the jail when they have wet on themself- the other prisoners usually get a good laugh at seeing a grown man who peed in his pants) Thankfully, I have never had one of them urinate on me.
Okay, this is the best picture I had for a bad day at work. I couldn't bring myself to post a picture a someone unrinating. I think we can all relate to how this feels... of course, we could always do without the Jedi mind tricks.

No comments: